Ozone Generators – Blast the Odors Away!
What is ozone? Sometimes called “activated oxygen,”
ozone molecules consists of 3 oxygen atoms rather
than the normal 2. The second most powerful
sterilizer in existence, ozone rapidly destroys
contaminants and odors. Ironically, ozone occurs
commonly in nature, particularly as a consequence of
lightning strikes. The “fresh, clean spring rain”
smell we associate with thunderstorms results from natural
formation of ozone.
We are probably most familiar with reading about the “ozone layer” in
the upper atmosphere. That’s where a protective layer of
ozone is created by the action of the sun’s ultraviolet
rays on molecular oxygen, protecting us fron the deadly
effects of short wavelength solar ultraviolet light.
How does ozone work? While ozone is powerful, it is very short lived.
When ozone molecules contact contaminants, odor molecules, etc, the extra reactive oxygen
atom is transferred, oxidizing the target molecule, thereby destroying its ability
to contaminate your airspace.
Introducing the EcoQuest “Blaster” Ozone Generator!
- Adjustable up to 1200 mg ozone per hour
- Lightweight: only 14 lbs.
- 30 watts 110 volts AC
- 350 cubic ft per minute
- aluminum lint screen
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Numerous applications, including:
- Eliminate cigarette and other odors in cars
- Deodorize a hotel room in as little as 60 minutes
- Keep a lounge, bar or lobby continuously fresh
- Eliminate odors from fresh paint and carpet glue
- Convert smoking cars or rooms to non-smoking quickly
- Deal effectively with odors from mold and mildew